Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions for www.stampswatches.ca online store, issued: April 2010
1. Scope and Definitions
- These General Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") will apply when you access www.stampswatches.ca, the online store (the "Website") or place orders to purchase any of the goods on the Website. Any reference to "we"/"us"/"our" in these Terms is a reference to Carsim Trading Inc. [located at 1071 de la paix, St-Lazare, QC, Canada, J7T 2A8] and any reference to "you"/"your" means you, the user of the Website.
- Please read these Terms carefully before using the Website and placing your order. By accessing any part of the Website or ordering goods from the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. We recommend that you keep a copy of these Terms for future reference.
- These Terms are only available in the English language.
2. Our Contract
- Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy the goods you select from the Website. All orders are subject to availability and will not constitute a binding contract of sale until accepted by us. We reserve the right to refuse or to accept an order.
- Purchases made on the Website, are for your personal or gift use and are not to be used for re-sale, commercial purposes or any other commercial benefit. We reserve the right to refuse orders for multiple quantities of an item ordered by any one customer or to any one postal address.
3. The Order Process
- You may select items from our range of goods, details of which will be added to the "Shopping Cart" by clicking on the "Buy" button. By clicking on the "Checkout" button, you submit an offer to Carsim Trading Inc. [1071 de la paix, St-Lazare, QC, Canada, J7T 2A8] to buy the goods in the Shopping Cart. As soon as this offer is accepted by us in the way specified in paragraph 5 below, your order forms a binding contract of sale between you and us.
- Before placing an order you can view and amend your order details at any time by clicking on the "Go to shopping cart" button.
4. Registering for a wholesale Account
- To make it easier for you to order goods using the Website, we offer you the opportunity to register for a Retailers account. If you take advantage of this opportunity, any personal data that you provide us with during the registration process will be stored in our database and need not be entered with each new order; it will be entered into the order form automatically.
- To register, you must supply us via email () with the following information: store address, your name, surname, e-mail address, Fed tax id number (US retailers) and, where applicable, different delivery address. Once you send us email, this information will be stored in our customer database. We will only use the stored data in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
- After registering for a personal account, you will be automatically sent an e-mail containing your account details which will act as the user ID for your account, as well as a password. You will be given the opportunity to change the password when you first log in to your account. You must keep your user ID and password confidential at all times and not make them available to any unauthorized third party. You will be responsible for any misuse of your user ID and password.
5. Delivery Times, Availability of Goods
- Whilst we will do our best to deliver your goods within five business days, sometimes it may take longer than expected. You accept that on occasion, it may take us more than 30 days to deliver your goods and we thank you for your patience should this occur.
- In the event that we are unable to meet the original delivery time, we will notify you of this as soon as possible and at the same time specify a new estimated delivery time.
- Where you have ordered multiple goods, we may sometimes need to deliver your goods in more than one delivery. If more than one delivery will be required, we will always inform you beforehand.
- If for any reason the goods ordered by you are not available at the time you place your order, we will notify you of this by e-mail. No contract of sale will be concluded in respect of goods that are not available.
- As soon as the goods are delivered to you, they become your responsibility.
6. Prices and Delivery Charges
- All of the prices listed on the Website do not include applicable taxes (if any).
- The prices shown on the Website does not include charges. Our delivery charges are as follows:
We reserve the right to make a surcharge for deliveries to very remote areas. If a surcharge is applicable to your order, you will be informed at the checkout stage of the order process, prior to placing your order.
- Standard Delivery Canada: 9.95 CAD.
- Standard Delivery USA: 9.95 USD.
7. Payment, Default in Payment
- Payment for your goods must be made via credit card or PayPal as specified at the point of payment.
- The full payment price will be debited from your card or PayPal account before dispatch of the goods to you.
- You confirm that the credit card or PayPal account that is being used is yours. All credit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment we will not accept your order and we will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal.
- Product is supplied with a limited 2 year warranty from date of purchase against defective workmanship. This guarantee covers all material and manufacturing faults. It does not cover replacement of batteries, crystal and cases.
9. Faulty Goods & Return Policy
- All the sales are final.
- If your goods are faulty, please contact us as soon as possible at . We ask you to return the faulty goods to us and will then provide you with replacement goods where available, or alternatively give you a full refund for those goods.
10. Your Personal Data
- The personal information that you provide to us whilst using the Website is very important to us and we will only collect and use it in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- We will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to you where such loss or damage is not reasonably foreseeable to you and us at the point at which you agree to these Terms (including where the loss or damage results from our breach of these Terms). Loss or damage will be reasonably foreseeable where it could be contemplated by you and us.
- We will also not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to you where you are not entering into these terms as a consumer.
- We do not:
- accept any liability for damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from your use of the Website;
- guarantee which content and services will be available on the Website. All content and services on the Website are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis;
- guarantee that the Website will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition nor that the information on the Website itself will be free from errors or omissions (however, we will use all reasonable endeavors to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to our attention).
- When you order goods from the Website, our aggregate liability to you for any loss or damage arising in connection with these Terms shall be limited in respect of each claim, to the purchase price of your order.
- We are not responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises out of any event which is beyond our reasonable control. Such events shall include, without limitation, failure of infrastructure, government intervention, wars, civil commotion, hijacking, fire, flood, accident, storm, strikes, lockouts, terrorist attacks or industrial action affecting us or our suppliers.
12. Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Rights
- Your use of the Website grants no rights to you in relation to copyright, design rights, trade marks or other of our intellectual property rights (or the intellectual property rights of third parties).
- We provide the Website to you solely for your personal, non-commercial use. The content of the Website may not be used for any other purpose without our express written permission.
13. Final Provisions
- We reserve the right to change or update these Terms from time to time.
- These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada and any disputes that may arise shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Canadian courts.
- If any of these Terms are found to be invalid by any court or regulator, the other Terms shall continue to apply.
- Please let us know if you have any questions or complaints regarding the Website. You can contact us by e-mailing to: or writing to us at the address provided at the top of these Terms.